The Friends of Northshore Education Consortium is now planning the December 11, 2022 Festivus 5K for Autism!
Every donation to the race will offset costs and allow the Northshore Education Consortium to purchase much needed technologies and programming to assist and educate our children with autism.
Your sponsorship is vital and will provide essential supports to NEC’s students with autism while providing opportunities to market your business** with the following:
– Logo or name on race t-shirt
– Logo or name on Festivus 5K for Autism & NEC websites
– Logo or name on Festivus 5K for Autism race posters used for marketing purposes
– Several mentions on Festivus 5K for Autism & NEC Facebook page
– Recognition in press related materials sent to all local media outlets… and more!
** Level of exposure increases with sponsorship size. Please see Sponsorship Opportunities for details.
We look forward to adding you to our list of 2022 Festivus 5K for Autism sponsors (note: commitment deadline from some levels is 10/31/22)!
Ways to sponsor
Pay online – Online sponsorship registration
Mail a check – View sponsorship packet
Please make checks payable to Friends of NEC. Friends of Northshore Education Consortium, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization (#61-1479553).