NEC Clinical Staff are available to provide in-district consultation when schools need assistance in developing a plan for a student with mental health or behavioral health challenges.
Consultation can include the following:
- Initial consultation with school staff to assess the need for immediate action.
- In-depth consultation which can include any of the following components:
- Record review
- Meeting with team members (administrators, teachers, counselors, etc.)
- Observation of student
- Clinical interview of student
- Clinical interview of parent(s)
- On-going consultation which may include any of the following:
- Informal training for team members around mental health or behavioral support topics.
- Assistance with accessing community-based services for student or family.
- Individual or small group supervision for staff working with student.
Please contact Windi Bowditch at 978-921-8303 ext. 202 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.