Thanks for your interest in the Northshore Education Consortium. Current job openings are listed below. You can apply online for these positions using SchoolSpring.com. The following positions are open to external candidates. The Northshore Education Consortium is an equal opportunity employer. The Northshore Education Consortium is the largest provider of intensive special education services to children and youth with emotional, behavioral, and developmental disabilities on the North Shore.
Northshore Education Consortium offers competitive benefits to all full time employees.
Including but not limited to:
- Medical insurance through AETNA
- Life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted Membership with Beverly Athletic Club
- Discounted membership with BJs Wholesale Club
Voluntary benefits include:
- Life Insurance for the employee’s spouse and dependents
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Sick Leave Bank
- 403(b) plan
- FSA, DCA and HRA Plans