The Friends of Northshore Education Consortium is now planning the December 10, 2017 Festivus 5K for Autism!
This race, which is popular with Northshore runners and spectators alike, has raised over $65,000 for children with autism. This year, we are expecting 500-600 runners!
Every donation to the race will offset costs and allow the Northshore Education Consortium* (NEC) to purchase much needed technologies and programming to assist and educate children with autism.
By sponsoring this event, you support local children with autism while marketing your business with the following:
• Logo or name on race t-shirt
• Logo or name on Festivus 5K for Autism & NEC websites
• Logo or name on Festivus race posters used for marketing purposes
• Several mentions on the Festivus 5K for Autism & NEC Facebook pages (1500 page followers combined)
• Recognition in press related materials sent to all local media outlets
How to Sponsor
- ONLINE SPONSOR REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE!
- By Mail – Please download the Sponsor Registration Packet, complete the form, and return with a check made payable to: Friends of the Northshore Education Consortium, 112 Sohier Road, Beverly, MA 01915
- For more information or to register to run go to www.festivus5k.com